Recipe: Spicy Vegetable Fried Rice
Serves: 10 | Cooking time: 40 minutes
1. Prepare rice according to instructions from the package. (Stove: Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 2 cup of rice, stir and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Let stand covered for 5 minutes.)
2. In extra large frying pan, heat oil.
3. Add frozen broccoli, Brussel sprouts, sweet corn, green peas and mushrooms. Cover and sauté on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove cover and cook until done.
4. Add scallions (green onion) and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Cover vegetables with rice.
6. Add Cool Runnings Sweet Mango Pepper Sauce evenly over rice.
7. Add Cool Runnings Habanero Pepper Sauce.
8. Stir, carefully, to fully mix.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste.