Recipe: Pumpkin Pancakes
Serves: 12 Pancakes | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Preheat your griddle or non-stick pan on medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine the sugars, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree, eggs, melted butter and milk.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk together. The batter should be lump, do not over mix.
5. Set the batter aside for 5 minutes
6. Butter your griddle or non-stick pan. Pour out 1/3 cups of batter for each pancake and spread into a circle.
7. Let sit for approximately 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
8. Serve pancakes with butter, syrup, some fruits, whipped cream or your favourite toppings!