Recipe: Bell Pepper Frittata
Serves: 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to broil at 350°F.
2. In an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat, warm up the vegetable oil and cook onions until translucent.
3. Add bell peppers, salt, Cool Runnings Garlic, Pepper & Herbs Seasoning and cook until the peppers begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the eggs and quickly stir with the vegetables. Cook without stirring until the bottom starts to set, about 3 minutes.
5. Add the cheese, place in the oven and broil until the center is set, about 10 minutes.
Want to turn up the heat? Chop one hot pepper of your choice and add it to your frittata.