Recipe: Oats Porridge
Serves 2 | Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking: 6 minutes
1. In a bowl, soak 1 cup of British Class quick rolled oats in water for 4 minutes
2. Meanwhile, take a pot and pour 2 cups of water and add in the Cool Runnings cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Once the water is boiling, pour the soaked oats along with any left over liquids into the pot.
4. Reduce the pot to a low heat, and stir in the raisins.
5. Cover the pot and let cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture becomes thick.
6. Remove pot from the heat and discard the cinnamon stick. Now mix n the freshly grate nutmeg, sugar and whole milk. Add more sugar/milk to taste and enjoy while hot!