Recipe: Jerk Barbecue Sauce Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300°F
2. Place ribs in a pan at least 2 inches deep and sprinkle Cool Runnings Barbecue Spice on both sides.
3. Pour warm water into the pan and cover completely with tin foil to prevent any moisture from escaping and bake for 1 hour.
4. Remove from the oven and baste ribs on both sides with 1 cup of Cool Runnings Jerk Barbecue Sauce
5. Return ribs to oven and bake for another 1 ½ hours.
6. Remove the foil, increase the oven temperature to 475°F and bake the ribs, bone side up, until the sauce bubbles and caramelizes, about 15 minutes.
7. Turn ribs over, bate with the remaining ½ cup Cool Runnings Jerk Barbecue Sauce, and bake again until the sauce bubbles and caramelizes, 15-20 minutes.